Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ordered


Well,



The order is in to amazon for the Seagull S12 w/Q1 electronics. This is my B-day present from my wife along with contributions from me and my folks. Thank you and hopefully it will come undamaged. It should arrive Tues.
This should help me feel better after a complete meltdown by the B's. (Honestly I did see it coming after Sturm and Kreczji went down but it was dissappointing to not only see them blow a 3-0 lead in games but a 3-0 lead in game 7. The good news is they still have that overall #2 pick in the draft. Thank you Toronto . Now I guess I cheer for San Jose with Jumbo Joe and oh yeah, a couple of UVM'ers.

2 comments:

Your sis said...

The guitar will be really awesome.
when you figure out how to fingerpick the 12 string I'll need you to teach me. I haven' got it yet..

Your Mom said...

I'll teach you and your sister how to play!