Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AP Test

Well most of my students indicated that they felt pretty good about the AP test. I guess the Multiple choice section was pretty hard but they felt great about the free response. Hopefully their scores will reflect this.
After teaching for I few years now, I have come to the determination that Multiple Choice questions are inherently difficult for students. One would think this isn't the case since the answer has to be oe of the choices, however AP level questions cover so much material it is hard to shift mental focus from one topic to another.

1 comment:

Your Sis said...

There is only so much you can do- students are students. I thought your notes were good. The AP test and the contents don't match college courses as well as the AP test writers think that they do- but if my students came in understanding the material you teach- they would find my course a cake walk (which you would win !).