Friday, May 21, 2010

Great Day

Beth and I headed down to Quechee today. It was loads of fun. WWe caught the wild Raptor show at the VINS center. We got to see different hawks, falcons and owls up close. Simon Pierce Crystal was enjoyable but alas too expensive. Someday we'll get some real nice wine glasses there but no rush considering the amt of wine we don't consume. The antique store was really fun. It amazes me the things we used to have and what the prices on those things are now. One of the cool things they had (not for sale though) was an interesting set of Lone Ranger and Tonto dolls. They were part of an exhibit showing toys from the 70's. Didn't need Denali to show me these though.
On an interesting note, as we headed south on 89 just past Barre, I looked off to the right and through the woods, yes I saw a MOOSE. I guess I don't have to go to New Hampshire on my B-day weeekend to see one.

1 comment:

Your sis said...

Sounds like fun. Today we have LAX until about 2:30.