Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday


My goodness, when did 41 sneak up. Here's a pic of the new guitar. Thanks Mom, Dad, and especially Beth. It's great!!!. Thank you to everyone else for the cards/ birthday wishes and gifts. Schlaxes, I love the books. I know my AP students will like the element book.

I will play around this weekend with getting another video up. Ihave a song that may bring back some memories for someone in my family. We'll see.

Beth and I have plans to take Friday off. Usually we take our yearly trip to New Hampshire for a Moose watching tour and shopping in Conway, but I think we are canning that this year. Right now we are thinking of heading south to Queechee Vt. We've been there before. It's a real pretty town with one of the largest and coolest antique shops I've ever seen. (Think Wall Drug of antiques) It also has an Audubon Bird of Prey locale with many raptors. They also have the Simon Pierce crystal factory. Overall a neat place and only about an hour and a half to two hour drive. Should be fun.


No comments: