Sunday, August 14, 2011

Workout

Well boot camp week is over. 6 days of working out, Generally good eating. I can't believe I am not at my target weight yet :) . Now the goal is to keep going. We'll be camping until Wed. so hopefully we'll get the exercise out on Forked Lake. It feels good to be doing swim laps again. Can't quite get the same times for the 500 free as I used to but I can still hold my own in the pool.

I've been on triple dose iron supplements for the past two and a half months and I think it is really showing. I can crank out 30-45 minutes at a high level on the elliptical without getting out of breath. It's been a loooonnnnggg time since that was possible with my anemia. Hopefully I will be in the normal range for iron next time I test. (I hate taking those pills as they cause nausia.

2 comments:

Mr. Richey said...

By the way I am setting my first target goal to sub 200 lbs. I have quite a ways to go but I'll make it.

your favorite sis said...

You'll be there! I have faith.

I purposely don't check the scale often- I like the fact that I can run for 40 or 45 minutes and still feel okay. I took today off, but back on tomorrow. I am once every other day or three. I want to boost that up a bit, but realistically, with classes starting soon, it'll be tough.

Have fun on your trip.