Sunday, November 29, 2009







We had a great thanksgiving this year with Beth's family. it was wonderful getting to see everyone and the food was awesome. On saturday I had the opportunity to head to Oriskany NY (just utside of Rome) and visit the Oriskany Museum. !/3 of which is dedicated to the Air Craft Carrier. It was awesome getting to see all of the artifacts donated to the museum over he years including the anchor and an aircraft which were procured by the brother of dad's captain when he was serving. (the only brothers in navel history to be captain of the same carrier, according to the curator). She was wonderful and even found the picture above for me. I have a few other pics that I'll share with family at Xmas.

3 comments:

Dad said...

Thanks for the pictures. Lots of good memories.

Your sis said...

That one guy in the pic is sorta cute. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics.

Mrs. Sailor Man said...

Now you know why I married him. I couldn't resist a man in uniform. Very handsome!!!