Monday, August 24, 2009


Summer wanes and the new school year begins. I went in today to begin getting the classroom ready. It's looking pretty good, and it looks like I'm going to have a great AP Chem class this year. This year brings a few more Grad classes, a NEASC committee, and my relicensing. Needless to say it's going to be busy.

I think Denali knows that change is on it's way, and she's been more cuddly than usual. It makes it hard to go in and leave her for the day. Here is a current pic.. Hopefully I'll get to take her to Niquette Bay with her tomorrow and let her go for a swim.

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I hope the students are geat for you. Go take hat puppy for a swim and keep posting- I like it!

Auntie Elaine said...

I love the way Denali crosses her legs. So dainty, like the lady she is.