Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lets get this puppy rolling


Okay lets start this blog out. I'm starting to mentally prepare myself for school again. It's hard to think about it after the weak summer we've had. Between sore ribs, camping in the rain, an exploding water heater, and an abnormally cool and wet summer, we have finally had a stretch of warm weather. It's nice to finally get out and enjoy myself and now we have to go back. The good things this summer included getting to visit with family, Beth's folks, my folks and seeing friends such as Karl Farbs. I had time to work on my guitar skills (weak but starting to get better), and playing golf a few times with my coworkers. We have also enjoyed the time we have had to spend with our puppy denali. Well that's all for now.

3 comments:

Auntie Elaine said...

It was great to see you, Beth and Denali, both here in Indiana and Vermont. Sorry to hear about your water heater.

Jacque said...

You failed to tell everyone that you gave your dad a golf lesson this summer, but maybe you are trying to build handicap with your golf buddies.

Mr. Richey said...

Shot a 45 on the back nine today. (we won't discuss the front nine though)