Monday, August 13, 2012

full day

Okay first things first. Yesterday was rest day which was needed as my left knee was extremely aggravated and swollen. Not sure what happened. So we didn't exercise. Today it was still a bit sore so again we rested, although we did go for about a mile walk. hopefully I can run tomorrow evening. We'll see.
     So today we went for a Lunch Cruise on the Spirit of Ethan Allen. It was great. This is the same cruise we took a couple of summers ago. After getting home, I actually used my carving knives and fleshed out a rudimentary old man spirit figure. not bad for my first go at it and more importantly I didn't cut myself. Then tonight we went for our walk and then a trip out to the lake. We got to see a few deer on the way but no pics... sorry.



No comments: