Sunday, October 9, 2011

Niquette Bay








Here are some pics from today. It was another great day. We took a walk down to the lake to let Denali swim. Then we headed to the orchard to get some more apples while they are still good and fresh.


In dealing with the issues around posting comments on my blog, I had to make a few changes. Hopefully it will work for you.


Thanks for the nice comment Sis about the playing. That was my Ibenez. It has nice sound. Very mellow and the strings really ring. Although unless it is amped in, it doesn't have much oomph to it. It is not very deep so the sound does not amplify well on its own. This is great for playing at home, and it's okay for on-stage and amp'd in, but it's tough when outside/campfire-ish playing. I guess that's why I have 3 other regular acoustics and a 12 string around. lol

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Checking out the comments here.

your sis said...

You really can't have too many guitars.........

Judy said...

beautiful photos

Dad said...

Denali looks like she is saying that she wants to go live with us.

Denali said...

No way Grampa. I love swimming in Lake Champlain in October!!! arf arf.