Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Doctors


So Monday Prep,


Tues. fun with the GI doc


and today.. well starting last Thursday I noticed swelling on the inside (heel) of my right wrist with slight pain. After a week I decided to go in today... of course the doctor had no idea so I went in for x-rays. In my own internet research I think it has to do with the pisiform bone. My hope is it is just a bruise that will eventually heal, however I'll have to wait to hear back from the Dr. If it is broken, or misplaced there is a good chance I would need need wrist surgery. Which although it's for an area that is only causing slight irritation now, would mean substantial wrist immobilization if surgery were to be required. Not fun for a teacher. Oh well.



By the way, Big thanks to everyone from Beth. She had a great day sitting in the hospital yesterday and then class last night. Our hope is to get out and enjoy vacation starting tonight... tomorrow. Maybe a trip somewhere......

2 comments:

Dad said...

Did you hurt your wrist when you took that fall a couple weeks back?

Your Sis said...

Too much strumming?
Let us know whats up.