Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Un freakin believable

All right, so I took today off to get some rest. Great idea. I'm really starting to feel better. I still have my cough and a little runny nose but not bad. So of course I decide to go out and get the mail today. First step down the deck and whoosh. Both feet go up in the air and I come down HARD back first right on the stairs. Wicked pain, sore back and now I'm sitting in a school desk chair finishing one of my grad classes. Brutal. The only thing worse is going to be how much more it will hurt the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Your sis said...

Uggh. I have done that too. Feel better and know we love you. (By the way- the Capsaicin creams work as well as BenGay. My doctor suggested it and it lasted a lot longer.)

Your Mom said...

I hurt for you!!!!

Judy said...

Sorry to hear that news. Take care of yourself.