Friday, December 18, 2009

Whatsup

It's a week later and I'm still sick. I struggled through the week and if anything I'm worse off now. I am very close to losing my voice and the chest cold thing as old. I am so ready to be over this. Hopefully some rest this weekend at Beth's folks will revive me.
On a good note, I got a call yesterday that My locomotive was ready. We went out last night and picked it up. It was fixed at no charge and is running well. It is set up in the basement with our small tree. Denali hates it but we don't care. CHOOO CHOOO!
All the presents are bought (except for Denali who were picking up for tonight) and in process of being wrapped. So on that note, I have to get my signs ready for class so that I don't have to speak. I'll try to get a picture up of the train and tree soon.

2 comments:

Paula said...

So sorry Jeff- I fought the thing for a while too and am starting to feel better.

We can't wait to celebrate Christmas with you.

Judy said...

Hurry up and get well. It would be great if everyone is well for the Holidays. I am excited about coming East and seeing everyone. Now if the storm would cooperate. I sure don't want to get stuck in JFK.