Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coffeehouse

Allright,

So it's been awhile. Here we were tonight at the final CHS coffeehouse. This is usually held outside, however the weather did not cooperate. We did absolutely zero practices with this. In fact the drummer (our band teacher) was told that he was playing with us about 2 min. before we got on stage, hence the difficulties in the middle. This was a nice song for me, no music needed, followed all chord changes without errors. The only thing I wish I had worked on were strumming patterns, however it worked out because Chris caught the patterns I missed. I played my 12 string on this. Good times. Next up will probably be some uke songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwtezRaWoCI

2 comments:

Your sis said...

Man you are brave..
We love you. I'd love to see you play

Dad said...

Next, how about a Schlax/Richey songfest and mom will sing? Good job Jeff!