Sunday, January 24, 2010

Business

I've started my next grad class. It seems interesting and I'm enjoying it so far. Exams are pretty well over (make up day tomorrow) so it's back to business there.
Seems like the Bruins need a back to business a** kickin as they have dropped a buttload of games since the winter classic and I believe have just dropped out of the playoff picture. I know a lot of them are hurt but come on. Today they play the Hurricanes and SHOULD be a win, however with the way they have played?
Football should be interesting today.
Beth and I will be stopping by a fundraiser this afternoon for a former student of mine. He was a star basketball player who got bone cancer and isn't doing well. It's really sad. He was actually on Regis a year or so ago proposing to his fiancee. She is the one organizing this. Unfortunately he is out west getting treatment that isn't covered by insurance. Prayers are with you Tommy.

1 comment:

Dad said...

When I hear of stories like this, I realize that I don't have any problems. Let's pray the treatments work for him. Dad.