Monday, January 11, 2010

Back at it


Okay everyone, play time's over. Beth and I are back, ingrained in the grind again. One week in and going strong. My school is a week away from exams so it's go time trying to get everything ready. I will be starting my next masters class in a few weeks so I need to enjoy my freedom for the minute.

On a sports note I have to say DAMN all knees. First Welker goes down destroying any chance the patriots had at a post season. (not that their defense helped). Oh well, good luck Colts although my gut is telling me it's Favre's time to shine... go ahead and gloat P, you deserve it. Shortly after, Bergeron and Savard went down for the Bruins. Goodbye to their struggling offense. Looks like they will be out 3-4 weeks. Hopefully they can hold onto playoff status.

Denali is still having fun with the snow, however she is missing all the time she was able to spend with us.

Well adios for now.

3 comments:

Aunt Judy said...

Thanks for sending the Colts best wishes. I didn't like the fact they sat the starters but after seeing what happened to Welker.
I am ready for Spring and it is a long way off.
Take care and stay warm and dry.

Dad said...

Everyone looks comfortable and warm. We are starting to see a little break with temps moving up into the upper 20s.

Dad said...

Did anyone else notice the size of the paws on Princess, today's adoptable puppy?