Friday, October 23, 2009
















Hey Everyone,





Sorry it's been a while since the last post. Between school, and my grad class I just haven't had much time. Today Beth and I took the boat out for a last hurrah. We decided to go to one of my favorite all time lakes: Tupper : "Upper Tupper" for all you camp folks out there. It was a nice, albeit very cold day. 33 degrees air temp and pretty close water temp. Little tupper ski area had a dusting of snow and we drove through some getting there. The scenery was beautiful though and we had a great time. In the pics (if they all load) you'll see some great shots including the Bog river. Should be familiar to some of you. Interesting info... The lean-to on the I.P. land near the bluffs has been removed. I thought it might have been as it was in terrible condition the last we saw it a few years ago. We also had fun watching a group of three guys loading a canoe up to go camping there. We missed the actual dumping but needless to say about 20 yards off the bot ramp they were swimming and fishing all their untied gear out. We offered blankets but they declined and were still planning on going so don't be surprised to hear of an upcoming Darwin Award soon. Yeesh. Thats all for now. Take care.

3 comments:

Jacque said...

I have some fond memories of swimming at the bluffs, once when we jumped off the bluffs and once when I turned over a canoe. But the water temp was pretty nice then, not 33 degrees. Looks like you had a great day. Dad.

Your sis said...

Looks fun. I was stuck in lab all day and we're expecting a deluge of rain tomorrow.

Mom Richey said...

It's great seeing the boat being used. You both look very happy in spite of the cold temperatures.