Saturday, December 21, 2013

wow

Okay folks,

Sorry it's been so long since I posted. Been using Facebook... a lot. I'll try to do better. This year has been extremely eventful and I planned on copying our x-mas card to update everyone but realized that somewhere from school to home yesterday, I lost my flash drive with this on it. That's okay though. I'm more worried about the password files that were on it. Lucky me, I spent all day during the ice storm we are currently getting resetting every single one of my online passwords. What a pain in the neck. Never realized how many accounts I had.

Anyways, here are some pics from this past year. I also have a link to a coffeehouse performance in which I ... gasp... actually sang at.
Coffeehouse

Big news since the last post included Denali getting real sick over the fourth of July, and Beth's grandmother passing away. It was extremely sad and we were torn up over this. Beth will always carry her grandmother's love in her heart. I have continued to play the guitar and got this great Morgan Monroe mandolin in Indiana this year. I have also been really enjoying board gaming.
 That's all for now.





As I mentioned earlier, we are having one heck of an ice storm right now. We are putting off our trip to Beth's folks until after our visit to Maine. We plan on leaving Monday.

No comments: