Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Indiana Downs

After a great 4th of July with Beth's family last week, we are now in Indiana for a couple of days. Tonight we Head to the racetrack. Beth and I love going here and watching the horses. Tomorrow we head to Nashville Indiana which is an artist community filled with small shops of art/crafts and gifts. The store where I got my mandolin, pickin stick and my campfire guitar is here. Weedpatch Music. We will also get to see Aunt Elaine today and that should be exciting. Unfortunately we won't get to see my Uncle John this time, but his schedule appears to be freeing up more than in the past and we are hopeful we will meet up with him soon.
I got to go to breakfast with my father at the Greensburg fair yesterday with my father at his Optimist's Club meeting. It was a nice set of guys and they all made me feel real welcome. Wish there was a group like this back home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Testing the ability to make comments from Donna's office machine...