Saturday, April 17, 2010

So it's been a long week. I took yesterday off after getting a wicked fever and aches. Thank goodness it only lasted a day and I'm feeling fine now. I'm excited about the hockey playoffs. Glad the Bruins made it and I'm looking forward to todays game on NBC. It would be nice to steal a game at Buffalo. Not sure if the B's have any chance of making it past the first round with their lack of scoring and all the injuries. But the young goalie Rask is pretty awesome. It's also great that they get the overall # 2 draft pick next year. Thanks Kessell. Enjoy playing golf.
There's a neat video if you like coldplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSovfzyx28

Beth and I are thinking of heading out sometime this weekend to see the movie Kick-ass. Hopefully it will be good.

We haven't heard the coyotes in a while, however two nights ago I saw a strange looking cat-like animal down by the horseshoe pits. At first I thought Fisher, but the more I think about it the less I think so. Might have just been a strange looking feral cat. Beth got freaked taking Denali out last night. Seems as though the owl was back in the apple tree. She didn't see it but as she went down the deck stairs she said there was a loud woosh from the tree over head.

Time to get the outdoor cam going again and start seeing whats happening around our house at night.

3 comments:

Mr. Richey said...

yes.... go B's

Mr. Richey said...

cute sheltie

Your Mom said...

Great hockey game with the bese of endings.

Wonder if the sheltie is a relative of Cricket???