Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Flu Shot


Go figure, now that I'm starting to feel like myself again, our school offers up the flu shot. So here I sit with the last remnants of the sniffles and a sore arm. School is going well. The students are in the middle of mandatory Statewide testing in English and Math so there is a strong focus on motivating them and not stressing them with too much work. I'll be happy when it's over.

We aren't sure of plans for the weekend yet but it is heading towards leaf change peak here, so if the weather is nice it might be time for a drive to the apple orchards.

I'll end this post by expressing my happiness that Hockey is finally back. Yeah!!! News came out today that the bruins just signed Milan Lucic to a multi year contract. Great signing. If youv'e never heard of him go to you tube and search his name. There's a great video of him literally putting a guy through the glass. Luc is a beast and a scorer. Rare in professional hockey these days.

2 comments:

Your favoritest sister in the whole world said...

We are near peak colors here. I hope we can enjoy the leaves too.

Barbara (George's Mum) said...

Your widget is enough to keep me from checking the blog.

They just make me so sad.