Sunday, June 17, 2012

Class Night and Graduation

So both Class Night and Graduation went well. I was very nervous for my speech on Class Night but it seemed to go over well. For graduation I did not mess up any names so I guess that's good. I am putting in a link to the burlington free press photo gallery of graduation. Unfortunately I guess being teacher of the year and reading the names does not rate me high enough to show up in the gallery so I will add pics later to my blog that Beth took. I will also try to copy and paste a copy of my speech. I didn't take a video of it, however the local access channel did and in a bout a week I should be able to get a copy of class night and graduation on a dvd.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=BT&Dato=20120616&Kategori=NEWS02&Lopenr=306160006&Ref=PH&odyssey=mod|galleriespic

No comments: